Evernote is a service made for writing and storing notes and synchronization with various devices on which this app is set. You can get access to notes through a web browser.
Evernote has great opportunities in creating various notes, classification, that makes it very convenient to store and use them. Necessary notes will always be at hand with Evernote. With this app it is easier to create and share thoughts!
To start with, you are to create an account, after registration you will get 60MB each month for storing info.What notes can be made in the app? Text, cursive ones which can supplemented with photos, screenshots, audio and even web pages copies.
One of the main advantages of the app is that notes can be made in Mac and Windows computers as well as mobile gadgets running on iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, WebOS.
So with what to start working with Evernote after registration?
Work in the app starts with making a note. One can make notes in different ways:
- press the “new note button”, start to write something in it, add pictures or tracks by wish. The “new note” button allows to make other type of notes if to press its right corner;
- use the “Evernote Web Clipper” expansion which allows to save everything you find in Internet (this expansion is available to all popular browsers).
Not quite clear how to use the app in everyday life?
There are few simple ways of how to use Evernote:
- Make lists. You can make purchase lists, everyday tasks, aims for day, several months ahead or just lists of books you plan to read.
- Make a virtual library. You can use notebooks for creating electronic libraries or film catalogues, etc. Make photos, add notes to them or make marks if you lend something to your friend.
- Use Evernote Web Clipper. Found something interesting in Internet? Use this plugin for saving articles, its fragments or links to them.
- Share notes with friends. Would like to share curious info with friends? You can send a note, file or a photo by e-mail or through Facebook or Twitter. Thus, you can easily share your findings and thoughts with other people.
- storage of huge amount of notes;
- publication of notes in Facebook and Twitter.
Disadvantages: not found.
5 out of 5
Download from Google Play
Download from iTunes