1066 Country — The Official Guide is your loyal companion and a reliable guide to Hastings, Battle, Bexhill, Rye, Pevensey and Herstmonceux. The application contains several tabs which help you to plan you trip fast and without much effort:
- what’s on: this tab provides you detailed information about various festivals, plays, sport and music events. So, your cultural program is going to be quite busy;
- shopping: here you get necessary information about the best shops, malls and markets with detailed descriptions of goods. Be sure, your nearest and dearest won’t stay without souvenirs.
- things to do: The name of the tab speaks for itself – here you find the list of landmarks you should make the points to see.
- where to stay: The tab contains the list of hotels, campsites and hostels. The list is quite huge, so, everyone can find affordable housing;
- food & drink: Want to try local cuisine? Here is the list of restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes for every taste – from small and cosy to the most sophisticated and glamorous. So, the choice is yours.
- favourites: if you particularly liked some places, you can add them to the Favourites.
You are strongly interested in this or that place, but you know nothing about it? There is a About tab where you can learn more about restaurants, cafes, parks and malls, view photos, visit the website, etc.
Join 1066 Country — The Official Guide and your journey will be vibrant and exciting!
- user-friendly interface;
- easy navigation;
- only for iOS.
New Mind Internet Consultancy
4 out of 5
Download from iTunes